The Amador Valley Network is an organization of Tri-Valley business people, representing a variety of professions. The group was formed in 1991 to help it’s membership to grow and mature their businesses through the close relationships built within the group. In order to maintain a cohesive group culture, the Amador Valley Network chooses exclusive memberships into the group.
The group meets every Thursday morning from 7:30 to 8:30 AM at the Faz Restaurant at the Four Points Sheraton in Pleasanton, CA
|Address:||5121 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton Ca 94588|
|Phone:||(925) 460-0444/(925) 460-8800|
Come join us for a free breakfast!
For information call:
|Mary Lombardo||Vice President, Membership||925-462-2944|
Mary Lombardo – 10+ Years in Business
Landmark Mortgage Group
1859 First Street
Livermore, CA 94550
Phone: 925 462-2944
California Real Estate License #01716368
Residential home loans for purchase or refinance including Conforming, FHA, Jumbo, Reverse Mortgages and bridge loans.
Landmark Mortgage Group is a Fannie Mae, Home Path and FHA direct lender, meaning we underwrite, draw loan documents and fund internally. This allows for quicker closings and far more control of the entire loan process.
The right home loan product lays the foundation for comfortable and profitable home ownership and should complement the short, mid and long term goals of each client. Whether a client’s first home or their last, real estate is an asset that needs to be managed properly using home loan strategies for financial success.
A good referral is someone who:
* is planning to purchase a home in the next six months.
* is self-employed or has income from Partnership, S-Corp or non-traditional sources.
* is a first-time homebuyer and or is saving for a home purchase.
* has a FHA loan or would like to eliminate monthly mortgage insurance.
* wants to know if a reverse mortgage is right for them.
* owns more than one property and wants a financing strategy that maximizes their investment return.
Associations: Bay East Association of Realtors, Women’s Council of Realtors-Southern Alameda Chapter, Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council.